The Jandy AquaPure Ei (APURE35) is a well-engineered salt chlorine generator that is effortless to install and use. Most people can set it up off the shelf in less than 15 minutes and get clean, clear, and non-irritant water in their swimming pools without using chlorine.
This article will talk about saltwater pools’ essentials, including how they work and why they are better than traditional chlorine systems. We have also reviewed the Jandy AquaPure chlorine generator (automatic) in detail to help you understand whether the product is the best for you or not. If you have a high traffic pool at home, having a chlorine generator is essential.
Saltwater Swimming Pools | Jandy AquaPure Ei
Most people have fresh water swimming pools at home. However, did you know that saltwater swimming pools also exist?
In the past years, the number of saltwater pools in homes and hotels has increased tremendously. Many people have chosen to switch to chlorine pools because of their safety and low maintenance designs. If you are skeptical about making this switch, this review article is for you. In the end, you will have a better understanding of how saltwater swimming pools work and their significant benefits compared to traditional fresh water swimming pools.
VIDEO | Facts & Myths about Saltwater Swimming Pools
What Is A Saltwater Pool?
Saltwater pools contain chlorine. How do these pools differ from fresh water pools? The pools are virtually the same but differ in the way you introduce chlorine in the pools. In traditional pools, you have to add chlorine manually, which frustrating as it takes time.
Saltwater swimming pools are different. In such pools, the addition of chlorine is a continuous process. While this sounds somewhat tedious, it is not the case as the regeneration of chlorine is automatic.
What Is A Saltwater Pool?
In the past, people who wanted to create saltwater pools at home had to buy and carry a lot of chlorine home every month. They then had to store chlorine at home, which was an unsafe and somewhat frustrating process. Finally, chlorine does not come cheap, which is another problem. Today, you do not have to store large batches of chlorine at home or spend a lot of time and effort chlorinating your pool manually. The automated process is nowadays straightforward.
Converting a Traditional Pool to a Saltwater Pool is an Easy Two-Step Procedure
Step 1 | Chlorine Generator Install
First, you have to convert the fresh water in your pools to saltwater. Add salt. Unlike what people think, the concentration of saltwater pools does not mirror the water from the sea. Overall, most pools in this niche have a concentration of anywhere between 8.2% and 10% of seawater concentration – the water is exceptionally mild.
Salt, also known as Sodium Chloride (or NaCl), has one chlorine and one part of sodium. The chlorine part is useful in pools.
Step 2 | Chlorine Generator Install
The second step involves setting up a chlorine generator – a pool device that you attach to your pool’s filtration system. The chlorine generator works with your pool’s filtration system to break down salt into chlorine, which then pumps chlorine into your pool’s water. The whole process, better known as electrolysis, is automatic.
Electrolysis occurs whenever salt water passes through your pool’s filtration system. The chemical process splits sodium chloride into its native elements – sodium and chloride; the latter is in gaseous form. Chlorine gas dissolves in pool water to chlorinate and sanitize it.
Electrolysis is a reversible process. The chlorine and sodium split in their native forms eventually forms new sodium chloride crystals, which go through the electrolysis process again.
Another thing that happens is that the chloride ions release in water can lower can change its pH depending on the amount. As the level of chlorine in your pool rises, the pH also increases proportionally. To reverse this issue and keep pH at an optimal level, the system releases hydrochloric acid and carbon dioxide in water – both acidic.
VIDEO | How Does A Salt Water Generator Work?
The Bromine Pool
Saltwater pools do not always contain chlorine. If you use Sodium Bromide instead of Sodium Chloride, you will have Bromide in your pool. Electrolysis happens in the same way as it does with Sodium Chloride. However, instead of sodium and chloride, the native elements released because of the split include sodium and Bromide.
Bromide and chloride pools differ in multiple ways. Unlike chloride that can neutralize odors, Bromide only sanitizes pools. Therefore, you will need an additive that covers other functions of chlorine.
Because of this difference, most homeowners prefer installing saltwater pools with Sodium Chloride as a base. These pools have a low maintenance design as chlorine generators are easier to use. Add salt, plug them in, and let them do the heavy work for you.
What Makes Saltwater Pools Different
First, saltwater swimming pools differ from other types in terms of salt concentration in the water. While this might seem scary to some people, salty water is beneficial as it is 99% less likely to contain bacteria or other microorganisms than fresh water. You will enjoy the following added benefit as well from such a pool:
You do not need traditional chemicals to reduce the diversity and the assembly patterns of microbiota in your pool. Exposure to such chemicals long term might be harmful, especially if you have sensitive skin. Irritation and allergic reactions are also common.
You do not add chlorine as a raw chemical compound in a saltwater pool, which often tends to be harsh. Therefore, you will never worry about your hair drying or your eyes itching in a saltwater pool.
Sanitization and Hygiene
Chlorinated water can oxidize and kill harmful bacteria, algae, and viruses. Thus, they are not only hygienic but also easier to maintain.
Did you know that the chemicals in some swimming pools are five times as dangerous to children compared to passive smoking? This has driven many people to switch from fresh water pools to chlorinated pools to protect kids and future generations’ health.
Saltwater Pool Maintenance
Saltwater pools are beneficial in homes, as they require a little effort to maintain. Unlike other types, they clean themselves. Because the chlorine generator converts salts into chlorine in real-time, you do not have to worry about chlorine levels fluctuating to dangerously low or high levels. Thus, you never worry about pool sanitation.
The salinity of water stops the rapid growth of algae. As such, you will never worry about having a green pool if you fail to clean it.
The best saltwater systems have versatile designs that work well in most bodies of water. Even though versatile, the pool’s size in your position depicts the experience that you will have with one. Hot tubs, for instance, are small “ecosystems” that support most saltwater systems. You can use one in a large commercial pool too.
Saltwater systems do not require a lot of effort or skill to set up. They snap into place in seconds, which is convenient for homeowners. This is among many novel attributes you will love.
Here is a review of the most dependable chlorine generators to date – the AquaPure EI!
Jandy AquaPure Ei | Salt Water Generator | APURE35
A hard-wired 120V/240V device, suitable for pools with a capacity of up to 35,000 gallons
- The easy-to-use design has manageable controls.
- Automatic reverse polarity prevents calcium buildup.
- Two-piece locking clamp.
- Secure locking ring.
- LCD /indicators ease access to information.
- Has an electronic power pack.
- Has Salt and flow level indicators.
- Fits pipe sizes measuring between 1.5 – 2-inches.
- Required Salt Level: 4,000 ppm (4.0 GPL).
- SIZE: Power Pack is 10 x 4.5 x 13-inches (L x W x H). The cell weighs 6.5 x 5.5 x 12-inches (L x W x H).
- WEIGHT: Power Pack weighs 7 pounds, and its electrolytic cell 2 pounds.
- MANUAL: Installation and Operations | Jandy AquaPure EI.
- BROCHURE| Jandy AquaPure EI.
- REPLACEMENT KITS| Jandy AquaPure EI.
- How to fit a Jandy AquaPure Ei to Goldline Adaptor: INSTALLATION.
Overview | Jandy AquaPure Ei
The Jandy AquaPure Ei is a renowned pool product from Jandy – a reputable company that has manufactured innovative, durable, and user-focused products for years. At Jandy, a team of experts produces durable and power-efficient products such as AquaPure Ei, making it a perfect product to discuss. This model (AquaPure Ei APURE35) features the best technologies that Jandy has to offer.
Jandy is a dominant player in the spa and pool industry with an admirable collection of top-rated brands such as Polaris, Baracuda, Jandy, and Cover-Pools.
What is in the Box of the Jandy AquaPure Ei?
While the Jandy AquaPure Ei requires little effort to use, it outshines comparable brands in its speed. In less than 15 minutes, you can clean most pools without lifting a finger or breaking a sweat. As such, you are getting an efficient product that excels in terms of speed as well. How does the AquaPure Ei manage such high rates?
Let us check out its system to find out!
The Jandy AquaPure Ei Sanitization Cycle
For chlorination to occur, you have to add salt to your swimming pool. One large batch of salt is enough to sanitize your pool all year round with the AquaPure Ei. The salt can sustain the process for long because, after use, it reverts to its original form, which then forms the base for the next sanitization cycle of the swimming pool.
Durability is a concern for most people who are shopping for the best chlorine generators for their pools. Whenever calcium accumulates in such systems, people have to spend a lot of money to get them fixed, which can be frustrating. Unlike other brands, AquaPure Ei has a remedy for this issue. The device has automatic reverse polarity, which reduces calcium buildup by cleaning the system automatically after every few hours. This not only lowers the maintenance costs of your chlorinator but also prolongs its lifespan.
The Jandy AquaPure Ei is easy to use. Most people can handle its installation in most pools as a ‘Do It Yourself’ or ‘DIY’ project, unlike other brands. Follow three simple steps, and it will be ready.
To install this patented product, all you have to do is drill a few holes and secure it using screws. The AquaPure Ei has a compact design that is effortless to handle. Its quick-fit clamping system works seamlessly with stock filtration systems, while its automated design converts traditional Chlorine pools into safe saltwater pools.
To get the system to work, all you do is drill, screw, and clamp, which only takes a few minutes. Most people have these basic skills. As such, AquaPure Ei is one of the most user-friendly chlorinators around.
Out With The Old And In With the New
If you own an old Chlorine generator that you are considering replacing, the AquaPure Ei is an excellent pick, as it is easy to install. You can secure the AquaPure Ei to existing plumbing in seconds without making any radical changes or spending cash on repairs.
You do not have to remove the old generator for the system to work. Once unboxed, secure the AquaPure Ei to your old Chlorine generator first by disconnecting your old generator from power. Install the Jandy AquaPure Ei as directed and power on the system.
Intuitive Menu Control
Having a chlorinator with a menu is a plus, especially if the design is simple and easy to use or read. The AquaPure Ei meets the threshold, as it has an intuitive yet simple menu that makes its usage a breeze.
The menu of the AquaPure Ei has two basic settings – timers and clock. While this sounds like the same thing to most people, the systems are somewhat different. The clock controls the time that you want the chlorine generator to switch on, while its timer controls the length of time that the machine will work. Once you have set the device to your liking, add salt, and then power it on.
It takes less than 15 minutes to set up the Jandy AquaPure Ei chlorinator at home for most people. After that, you do not have to do anything else for it to work. Power it on and let it work for you.
Many factors can influence how this product chlorinates pools, weather conditions such as the rain, and pool traffic. Make sure that you compensate for such factors while setting up this product.
Are you worried about setting up this chlorinator incorrectly? Do not be afraid. Jandy AquaPure Ei has a control panel that you can use to monitor its system and make sure everything is working well.
The Base Salt
AquaPure Ei uses salt, or sodium chloride, as a base. However, instead of adding any salt to the water, follow the specifications of Jandy.
According to Jandy, always strive to use pure salt to deliver the best results using the Jandy AquaPure Ei device. It recommends that salt be at least 99.8% pure to keep the machine working at its peak in most kinds of swimming pools. Now, because salt goes through many processes before reaching you, here are tips for judging purity:
- Food quality
Pure salt should contain any of the preceding words.
You should also check whether your preferred bag of salt contains caking agents such as sodium ferrocyanide. The additive is one of the leading causes of discoloration in pool surfaces and fittings. As such, to have healthy pool chemistry, avoid salt with such additives.
Remember that sodium ferrocyanide has many names, including yellow prussiate of soda (YPS). Look out for such alternative names.
Some people prefer to use water-conditioning pellets, as they are effortless to use. Because water-conditioning pellets are evaporated salts in a condensed form, they take significantly longer to dissolve.
Another essential attribute of the Jandy AquaPure Ei that you should know is that it uses Sodium Chloride as a base. Therefore, you should never supplement it with another chloride compound such as Calcium Chloride, as they often do more harm than good.
Calcium tends to form deposits in the Jandy AquaPure Ei. Because the device does not have reverse polarity, it might struggle to work correctly if you expose it to large loads of Calcium Chloride salts.
In addition, do not use Rock salt as much as possible because it contains many insoluble impurities. These can dirty your swimming pool and shorten the life of your chlorine generator.
How Much Salt Do You Need To Add?
How much salt is too little for a saltwater pool? How much salt is too much? If you are creating a saltwater pool for the first time, you will probably struggle with these two age-old questions.
Jandy has an excellent resolution for these questions via laid down guidelines for this device. Follow them to prolong the life of this one of a kind device. Here is a review of some of these major guidelines.
Use approved products such as salinity meters or testing strips to check your swimming pool’s salinity often. Jandy recommends a cut off value of 4,000 ppm of salt. Follow this guideline as having too much salt or a low level of salt in your swimming pool is terrible.
Poolmaster 22270 | Maintain the Correct Pool Chemistry
If your swimming pools’ salt level falls below 3,000 ppm, your pump might have a premature failure. You should do your best to avoid such issues at all costs by being free with the amount of salt you add to your pool. You should also take care not to add a lot of salt to your pool as it might be hard to lower the level when needed.
Whenever salt level exceeds 6,000 ppm, you can damage pool fixtures and the chlorine generator prematurely due to salt’s corrosive nature. The damage mirrors houses built close to seas or oceans where the air is moist and very salty.
Guidelines for Adding Salt
Jandy has systematic instructions on how to add salt to your pool. The AquaPure Ei also has a set of instructions that could guide decision making whenever you are maintaining your pool. The following are, by far the most critical steps to keep in mind:
- Step 1: Connect the pool’s pump to electricity and power it on.
- Step 2: Power off the AquaPure Ei by pressing the on/off switch. This is a crucial step. Ensure power is off before proceeding to step three.
- Step 3: Test the salinity of the water.
- Step 4: Determine the amount of salt to add to your pool. For the best result, add salt conservatively – a little at a time.
- Step 5: Spread the salt evenly in the pool by brushing it in all corners. Do not use a surge tank, main drain, or skimmer while doing this. Instead, circulate water through the pool’s filters for around 24 hours. Make sure you distribute the salt evenly.
- Step 6: Check the salinity of your water after 24 hours.
- Step 7: If the salinity is optimal, turn the electricity and power on the AquaPure Ei chlorinator.
Transforming a traditional Chlorine pool into a saltwater one is a fast and simple process that most people can handle with a bit of research and the correct gadgets. Make sure that you read all the instructions to avoid costly mistakes. Furthermore, even though the transition period might seem intimidating for most people, you will overcome it and have a new, functional saltwater pool at home.
Technical Details (Jandy AquaPure EI):
- It comes in plug-in and hard-wired models.
- Automatic input voltage sensing that boosts its performance.
- Titanium electrode blades with a metal coat that lasts.
- Electronic water sensor boosts electrode protection.
- Hard wired 120V/240V models available.
Watch a video on how a Jandy AquaPure Ei works (Jandy site).
Important Information | Jandy AquaPure Ei
FOR YOUR SAFETY: For safety, only a professional spa/pool technician should install and manage this system following the laid down guidelines. Failure to follow instructions and warning notices can result in major damage to property, injury, or death. *Improper installation and operation will also void the product’s warranty.
As stated above, hire a professional to install your AquaPure Ei device to avoid voiding its warranty. Instead of doing it yourself, pay a professional a little cash to install the device for you the right way.
If you have questions or concerns about your AquaPure Ei device, contact Jandy. Visit their site for contact information. Their toll-free number is (800) 822-7933.
Installation Requirements | Jandy AquaPure Ei
*from the MANUAL.
- You should install the power pack vertically off the ground at least five feet (1.5 meters) from the inside wall.
- In the U.S., your power pack position should be around five feet (1.5 m) from the inside wall of a spa or swimming pool. In Canada, you can install it at least 10 ft. (3 m) from the inside wall of your spa or swimming pool.
- The cell should be horizontal, at least 1-⅓ feet (0.4 meters) from filters, pumps, and heaters. It should be the last item in your pool’s plumbing system before the pool.
- The cell should be 15 feet (4.6 m) away from the power pack.
Alternative Salt Chlorine Generators
Here are other reputable products that are worth checking out. You should compare the available options and order a top-rated product within your budget that can satisfy your pool’s needs.
✓ For a detailed analysis check, read out the in-depth review of the IntelliChlor IC40 and IC20
- It has a full diagnostic system that can track cell life and communicate the number of remaining hours in real-time. The system also records performance data, including hours of operation, production settings, cell cleaning cycles, chlorine output, water temperature averages, and salt readings.
- Easy-to-view display and push-button controls for checking cell cleanliness, salt levels, water flow, and sanitizer output.
- An automatic shut-off safety system prolongs the life of its cell when the water’s temperature is low.
- On-time cycling stops scale and calcium buildup to maximize the life of the cell.
- Fast communication via IntelliTouch, SunTouch, and EasyTouch pool automation systems.
- UL 1081 standard certified design for safety.
- NSF approved product.
Documents for the IntelliChlor IC20 and IC40:
IntelliChlor Model Specifications:
- IC40 Cell (P/N H-52-0881): Compatible with swimming pools with a capacity up to 151,000 cubic meters. At its optimal rate, you get 0.45 kilograms of chlorine daily. This cell has ten bi-polar blades, five on either side of a center terminal blade and three terminal blades. Thus, it works in most residential pools.
- IC20 Cell (P/N H-52-0882): Suitable for swimming pools with a capacity of up to 72,000 liters (20,000 U.S. gallons). The cell produces up to 0.22 kilograms (0.70 pounds) of pure chlorine per day at its optimal rate. It has five bi-polar blades and two terminal blades.
- IC60 model generates around 2 pounds of chlorine per day.
- IC15 generates around 0.60 pounds of chlorine per day.
- PC 100 (P/N H-52-0883): Power Center Kit. Can communicate and share power with the IntelliChlor cell.
Power Center Kit
- Supports the Intellichlor salt generator.
- Connects to stock pool circulation pumps.
- Converts A.C. power to low voltage D.C. power.
- Compatible with Pentair IntelliChlor IC20, IC40, IC60 spa and pool automatic control systems.
- Supports SunTouch and EasyTouch Non-Salt spa and pool automatic control systems.
- You can control power directly from your IntelliChlor cell.
- Size: 6x7x12-inches (length x height x width).
The MANUAL has tons of technical information. Therefore, if you need more information on this system, check this document.
The IntelliChlor Power Center converts A.C. power to low-voltage D.C. current that the product needs to generate chlorine. The power supply works directly from your pool pump’s electrical source and therefore works when a pool pump is on. The Power Center entails a transformer, cell connector, fuse, and the A.C. to D.C. wiring.
NOTE: Hayward discourages people from using the AquaRite to produce bromine.
AquaRite Chlorinator Cells Come in Three Sizes:
Eventually, you will have to place these cells. If you need a high-quality replacement chlorinator T-cell, check out these models:
- Hayward T-CELL-15 (40,000 gallons)
- Extended Life *Hayward T-Cell-15-LL (40,000 gallons)
- Hayward T-CELL-9 (25,000 gallons)
- Hayward Goldline T-CELL-3 (15,000 gallons)
*Extended life cells have 25% more chlorine output over their lifetime compared to the famous Hayward T-Cell-15 Turbo Cell.
- Maintains healthy pool water that does not irritate the eyes, unlike typical pools.
- You will never buy, carry, store, or mix chlorine ever again.
- The automated chlorinator saves you cash on chlorine.
- Compatible with most 120V GFCI-protected outlets.
- Pre-wired, fast electrical connection.
The Hayward AquaRite series works seamlessly in most swimming pools as it is fast and comes pre-wired for fast (electrical connection), and ready to use. It supports 120V GFCI-protected outlets, which lowers installation costs and time. Unless needed by local code, you can set up AquaRite 120 without hiring a certified electrician.
VIDEO | AquaRite Common Questions
From the MANUAL:
The AquaRite has an automated system for generating chlorine that sanitizes spas and pools. It needs a low concentration of sodium chloride (salt) to work in pools. Thus, you do not taste salt while swimming.
The AquaRite can sanitize your pool automatically by converting salt to free chlorine, which kills algae and bacteria in pools. After killing bacteria, chlorine binds to sodium to form sodium chloride that recirculates in your pool. The only time you will add salt is when you drain your pool or when you are replenishing water due to splashing (not evaporation) and when backwashing.
Learn more on the Hayward site.
For Above-Ground Pools
The Hayward AquaTrol series is one of the best models for use with aboveground pools. While above ground and in-ground pools share multiple fittings, chlorinators are different. You cannot interchange them.
For example, you cannot order any pool heater you come across online and expect it to work in your aboveground pool. You must research in-depth and buy a durable product that is easy to manage, and most importantly, compatible with your pool. Fortunately, at the Chainsaw Journal, we love to research and provide people reviews or guides to help them make the right decisions.
A chlorine generator can either be for in-ground or aboveground pools.
The Aqua-Trol has similar features and performance as the AquaRite (for in-ground pools) do but has a lower chlorine output.
Four Aqua-Trol Models to Choose:
- Hayward Goldline AQ-TROL-HP
- Has a 120V/15A linecord/receptacle with a “Straight blade,” 2-inch (51mm) rigid PVC piping, or 1½ – 1¼-inch (38-32mm) flexible hose.
- Hayward Goldline AQ-TROL-HP-TL | Twist Lock
- TL model: has a 120/20A linecord/receptacle with a “Twist lock” and a 2-inch (51mm) rigid PVC piping or 1½ – 1¼-inch (38-32mm) flexible hose.
- Hayward AQ-TROL-RJ| Return Jet
- J.model: has a120V/15A linecord/receptacle with a “Straight blade” and adapters for a return jet mounting.
- Hayward Goldline AQ-TROL-RJ-TL| Return Jet + Twist Lock
- It has a 120V/20A linecord/receptacle with a “Twist lock” and adapters for return jet mounting.
- Easy and quick installation (30 minutes).
- Maintains healthy water in pools, which lowers the risk of having dry skin or reddening of the eyes while swimming.
- Digital salt display with seven diagnostic indicators.
- A super chlorinate function that you can turn on and off.
- 24 Hour timer for controlling the filter pump.
- Supports multiple pumping periods every day.
- Programmable in 15-minute increments.
- Manual switch (ON-Auto-OFF).
- Automated microprocessor-controlled functions.
- Cleans the cell automatically by reversing polarity periodically.
- Patented Turbo Cell maximizes its flow rate and efficacy.
- CUL and U.L. Listed.
Replacement Cells for the AquaTrol Series:
- GLX-CELL-3-W (15,000 gallons)
- GLX-CELL-5-W (20,000 gallons)
- GLX-CELL-9-W (25,000 gallons)
- GLX-CELL-15-W (40,000 gallons)
Download or view the MANUAL for the Hayward AquaTrol.
These chlorination cells support a vast range of products, including the AquaRite Pro, Hayward Goldline AquaRite, SwimPure Plus with Controls, SwimPure Plus, Hayward AquaPlus, OmniLogic, and ProLogic automation systems. You can also pair and use it with Polaris and Pentair automation pool controls with good results.
Excerpt from the MANUAL (page 9):
The AquaTrol is contained in a rain-tight enclosure that is suitable for outdoor mounting. The control should be a minimum of 5 ft. (2 meters) horizontal distance (or more if local codes require) from the pool. The control mounts vertically on a flat surface. Because the enclosure also acts as a heat sink (disperses heat from inside the box), it is important not to block the control’s four sides. Do not mount the AquaTrol in a panel or tightly enclosed area.
A few more details about the installation:
The cell and flow switch (not used on -R.J. systems) are plumbed in the return line to the pool. Install after (downstream) all the pool equipment (filter, heater, solar, etc.). The kit included in the Aqua Trol provides the necessary plumbing components for either 2″ (51mm) rigid PVC piping installation or 1½ – 1¼” (38-32mm) flexible hose installation.
- Cleans pool that accommodates up to 15,000 gallons.
- It needs a filter pump that handles 700-3,000 gallons per hour.
- 110-120V with GFCI.
- The maximum pool size of 15,000 gallons (56,800L) with a 110-120V electrical system and a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI).
- Needs a filter pump with a flow rate of 700-3,000 gallons per hour or 2,650 – 11,355L/hour.
- Chlorine output or around12 gallons per hour in auto-clock cycle.
- It has a 24-hr auto timer for easier maintenance.
- Eliminates the need for packaged chlorine, which is unsafe with environmentally friendly and safe pure salt.
- Has a novel two-stage technology for sanitizing pools.
Intex Compatible Sand Filter Pumps:
- 3000 GPH | ideal for pools up to 21,200 gallons.
- 2800 GPH | ideal for pools up to 12,800 gallons.
- 2100 GPH | ideal for pools up to 9,600 gallons.
- 1200 GPH | Ideal for above ground pools whose pumps have a flow rate of 1,200 gallons per hour.
You can find more information about this product from the INTEX site. They have an elaborate Question and Answer section.
INTEX ULTRA FRAME POOL SET | 16FT X 48IN
Includes: Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump plus Saltwater System
If you want a small above ground pool, this set is the best.
Includes: Krystal clear filter pump and saltwater system; Ladder; Ground cloth; Debris cover; Maintenance kit; Surface skimmer
This 16 feet x 48-inch Intex Ultra Frame Pool Set is a valuable product with everything that you will need to set up a functional swimming pool at home. Once set up, all you have to do is add water to the pool, and the rest is history. Therefore, if you plan to set up a new swimming pool, consider ordering yours early to take advantage of the long sunny days.
This pool is suitable for your growing family. Kids love it.
- You can set it up in less than 45 minutes. Each package has an instructional DVD that will help you to install it quickly.
- Water capacity: 5,061 gallons (90-percent).
- The pack has a DVD on its installation and maintenance. You also get heavy-duty PVC sidewalls.
- Efficient drain plug supports most traditional garden hoses. It eases how you can drain water from the house area or pool.
- Improved dual-suction outlet boosts the circulation of water, enhancing its clarity and health.
VIDEO | Pool Chemical Safety